Removing dead animals from your property can be a daunting task. Putrid smells and hazardous stains left by deceased wildlife can not only be unpleasant but dangerous as well.
Midway Pest Management provides reliable and professional dead animal removal services throughout Johnson County, KS. With our highly experienced team and dedication to customer satisfaction, you can trust us to safely and quickly remove any deceased animals from your environment.
Why You Need a Prompt Removal Service
Dead animals can present a myriad of risks to the home and its inhabitants. It is important to be aware of these risks and respond swiftly once the need arises:
- Health hazards: Blood, urine, and saliva left behind can transmit diseases to humans, such as salmonellosis, rabies, and rat bite fever. Particles from the decaying corpse may cause respiratory irritation when inhaled.
- Pests: The scent of a decaying animal attracts more animals like rats which can contaminate food and water with deadly diseases which have the potential human spread.
- Odor: A dead animal will inevitably leave behind a foul odor that is not easily removed.
Midway Pest Management provides services for the removal of dead animals to mitigate the potential risk of contamination, disruption, and diseases. Get a free estimate with our pool of professionals!
At Midway Pest Management, we have years of experience and expertise in providing animal control and removal services to homeowners and businesses in Johnson County, KS. Our team of experts is equipped with the knowledge and tools to handle a wide range of animal control and removal services, including rodents, wildlife, and insects.
We understand the unique challenges associated with each type of animal and employ humane and eco-friendly methods to ensure safe and effective removal.
Our dead animal removal process includes:
- A thorough inspection of the affected area to identify the source and extent of the problem
- Careful removal of the dead animal from the premises
- Safe and eco-friendly disposal of the deceased animal
- Sanitation and deodorization of the affected area to ensure it is free from lingering odors and bacteria
With our dedication to customer satisfaction and environmental responsibility, you can trust us to provide reliable and professional animal control and removal services.
Types of Dead Animal Removal Services – Risks and Challenges
Dead animals may present a number of risks and challenges to property owners, which is why it’s important to have them removed promptly. Below are the three main types of dead animal removal you should know:
- A Rodent removal service requires an inspection and a custom treatment plan to detect the level of rodent populations and determine their access points, and the severity of the problem. These animals might harbor rabies or worms, so individuals should never handle them directly.
- Wildlife removal service involves more structural damage and bigger creatures like raccoons or skunks that can encroach on homes in search of food and shelter. These animals can carry diseases so it’s ideal to contact the experts for removal and disposal of carcasses, alongside disinfection and deodorization.
- Pet removal service presents its own kind of challenge as there are wider choices available depending on how you want to remember your pets’ passing. Communal cremation with keepsakes and private cremation has reduced fees involved while home burial or cremation outside of nearby laws still exists potentially risking groundwater contamination.
Don’t let the carcasses disrupt your life! Trust Midway Pest Management to provide fast and reliable dead animal removal services that prioritize your safety and comfort.
Why Hire Professionals?
Dead animals can cause serious damage to your structure and your health if not removed promptly. Decomposition can attract pests like rats, flies, and maggots, creating an uncontrollable infestation. These can chew through your walls, insulation, and electrical wiring, posing a more serious safety hazard for you and those living with you.
Don’t waste any second! Contact the professional from Midway Pest Management for all your dead animal and wildlife control needs! We carefully find and remove any type of dead (or alive!) wildlife before major problems arise. Call us today for your free quote!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if there is a dead animal in my home?
One of the most apparent signs of having a dead animal in your home is the terrible smell of decomposition coming from an unexplained stain on your wall or ceiling which is likely to attract flies and other insects.
If you think that there may be a dead animal in your home, it is critical to handle the issue promptly. Dead animals can cause major health risks, such as excessive insect infestation, and the spread of bacteria or diseases.
Contact professionals, such as Midway Pest Management, for your animal removal needs. They use special tools and techniques to ensure that the body of the deceased animal is disposed of in an appropriate manner so as not to create any additional health risks.
Can I remove the dead animal myself?
DIY dead animal removal can be a risky and challenging process for any home or business owner. Not only does it pose health hazards, but there may be legal requirements associated with it that need to be thoroughly considered. It is advisable to seek professional help whenever possible due to the nature of these issues.
What types of animals can Midway Pest Management remove?
Midway Pest Management specializes in the removal of rodents, including rats and mice, as well as wildlife such as moles, raccoons, squirrels, and bats, and pet removal services. We are equipped with the knowledge and tools to handle any dead animal removal needs, providing comprehensive and unique solutions for homeowners and businesses.
What should I do if I find a live animal in my home?
Decomposing bodies can attract other animals and insects which can transmit diseases and contaminate the area they are found in. If you see one in your home, it is best to get them removed right away to avoid health and safety hazards.
Don’t attempt to solve this problem yourself—wildlife can be dangerous! Reach out to our experts for safe and effective recommendations for exclusion. Midway Pest Control offers comprehensive solutions to safely remove wild animals and prevent re-entry. Our experienced team is trained in the humane removal of squirrels, raccoons, bats, birds, and skunks, as well as population control for mice, voles, and chipmunks.
Contact Midway Pest Management for Dead Animal Removal Services in Johnson County, KS
Removing a deceased animal from your home is an important task that should not be taken lightly. Not only can the body of a dead animal cause unpleasant odors and health risks, but it can also attract other animals to the area, leading to further problems.
If you live in Johnson County, KS, it is important to contact a professional dead animal removal service such as Midway Pest Management as soon as possible in order to protect your family and property from potential risks associated with leaving a dead animal on your property.
For any pest control service in Johnson County, contact Midway Pest Management today to schedule your consultation and take the first step towards a pest-free and healthier environment.